Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Suck...



So... it's February and my last post was in August...
I am the worst blogger in the world...
But, I'm back, and that's all the matters, right?
Anywho, A LOT has happened since August, so I'll use the next couple posts to bring everyone up to date on a few things. Let's start with the most important item...

My weight!
August 2009
161.2 pounds

February 2010

That's right, baby. I am TINY!!!

Sorry... I'm coming back down to Earth now...

I currently weigh 148.6, I'm a size 6 and I LOVE THE WAY A LOOK. This brings my grand total of weight loss to 82.6.

*Sorry Highmark WeightWatcher scale... Today, you said I weigh 153.6, and I do not believe that I gained 5 pounds since Saturday. You can go suck an egg.

That picture is the first photo I've had taken of me since the Zumba certification class, and I could not believe I really looked like that. This is the first time I've EVER looked at a photo and thought, "Gosh, I really HAVE lost a lot of weight." It was a really great feeling.

Want to know how I lost those additional 12.6 pounds? Well, I guess you'll just have to come back to find out.

mmmuuuwwwhhhaaaa

Pudge out,

Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Caitlin, I am pleased to give you the Creative Blogger Award as one of the most creative blogs around. Here are the rules.

    1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
    2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
    3. Link to the person who nominated you.
    4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
    5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
    6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
    7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete