Sunday, June 7, 2009

All weight loss counts!!

Oh, it's Sunday morning, and time for the weekly weigh in...

165.8
Down .2! EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS!!
I know this week could have been better. Last Sunday, I ate my weight in garlic bread, and while I counted it, I know it wasn't good. I feel like any week that I eat too many carbs, the weight just sticks.
Also, Friday night, Ryan and I went to go see "The Hangover" (AWESOME MOVIE!!), and I finally talked him into going to my favorite restaurant Sieb's Pub. They have the best crab cake salad: lettuce, green peppers, red onion, tomato, cucumber with fat-free raspberry vinaigrette and a nice little crab cake on top.
That meal would have only cost me 4 points if it wasn't for the mound of cheesy grilled chicken nachos Ryan order. And, OF COURSE, I had to eat some. THERE ARE TOO YUMMY!
So, all in all, I'm happy with this week. I wasn't sure what to expect, and to see 165 on the scale again is pretty exciting, even if it is followed by .8.
Right now, I'm heating up some oatmeal with cinnamon, a teaspoon of brown sugar and skim milk topped with a little Fiber One for some crunchiness. I know it sounds weird, but the Fiber One beats the calories in granola any day.
I think today I'll also be doing some swimsuit shopping. If you are lucky, I'll post my findings this week. ONLY FOUR MORE WEEKS AND I'LL BE LAYING ON THE BEACH!!! WOOO!!!
Have a great week, my fellow pudgie ones.
With sincere pudge,
Caitlin
P.S. Has anyone ever hung on the towel bar to see what the scale does? It's actually kinda funny... "Look, I'm only 113!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment