Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, Monday

See, I told you I'd post today.
Today was a pretty good day. Let take a look at the foood breakdown, shall we?
Breakfast
1/2 a cup of plain oatmeal with one cup of skim milk sprinkled with fiber one
Wow... if that ain't an old lady breakfast...
Lunch
A salad from my favorite place in the whole world, Fresh Corner, in our food court!
  • Lettuce
  • Grilled, plain chicken
  • 1 tbsp of shredded asiago
  • Carrots
  • Broccoli
  • Red onion
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Fat-free raspberry vinaigrette

OMG... it is awesome. Everything is so fresh and tasty. It's also like the most expensive place to buy lunch, so I tried to limit myself to once a week, MAX.

I also had some fat-free, sugar-free chocolate fudge pudding and a sugar-free jell-o cup. So, I went from eating like an 80-year-old to an 8-year-old...

Snack
I had a bag of 94 percent fat-free popcorn when I got home from work and some more of that delicious pudding. I'M NOT WEIRD! IT IS SO GOOD!

Dinner
Tonight, we had salmon fillets with green beans and a baked potato, which was topped with fat-free sour cream and fat-free cheddar. Yes, the fat-free cheese is a little gross, but if you melt it, it tastes soooo much better.

Dessert
I made an angel food cake yesterday, so I had one slice tonight, which was AWESOME. I have to have Ryan hide the rest of it, so I don't eat it all tomorrow...

Overall, it was a pretty good day. I went to spinning this afternoon at the gym for 45 minutes and biked about 15 miles.

I'm always looking for new things to try, so if anyone has any suggestions, LET ME KNOW!

Peace the pudge out,
-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment