Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

I'm a bad blogger... I know.... Please don't hate me.

But, I'm BACK! That's what's important, right?

Since my last post, I'm down to 166!! WAAAHOOO!! I was so flippin' excited this morning.
So, what worked this week, you ask? I'll tell you!
  • I work out every day except Sunday. During the week, I've been going to Spinning, Step, Zumba, Cardio Interval and Step Sculp, and each class is 45 minutes. I also started running North Park Lake one day a week on Saturday.
  • I wrote down everything I ate, include the hot dog and pie I had at my mom's on Memorial Day, which hurt to do. But, I follow the core plan, so I just took the points out of my weekly total and focused on eating as much core as I could.
  • I've been filling up on fruits and veggies. I'm addicted to frozen grapes and green beans right now.
  • I cut out the Hershey kisses at work. I think I count every one I put in my mouth, but there seem to be a few hundred that I miss.

My goal for this week is to lose 1 pound. I'm going to focus on the lean meats and veggies in all of my meals, including the ones at work. I'm also going to make sure I hit the gym every day, no matter what.

I have to work extra hard tomorrow because I did eat three slices of garlic bread today... whoops... I JUST CAN'T SAY NO! IT'S TOO GOOD!

Also, I promise to be more loyal to my blog. Besides, I made a promise to myself and others to do this, so I should probably stop being so freakin' lazy and get on track.

Here's a good week!

Love, pudgie wudgie,
-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment