Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Because it's Tuesday!

Ok.. ignore the blank post down below... I have no idea how to get rid of it.

HAPPY TUESDAY everyone!

Day 2 of the week and so far, so good.

I went to spin class yesterday for the first time in FOREVER and loved every minute of it. I can remember my first time try the class....

It was week one of WW, so picture me... 231 pounds walking into the gym. The "nice" girl at the desk said to me, "Oh! There is room in the spin class. You should give it a try!"

Let it been know that this girl was the perfect size 2 telling the size 18 me that I should give it a try...

So, in the spirit of weight loss, I said OK. Umm... WORST IDEA EVER! The teacher spent the whole time yelling at me because I was spinning wrong (can you do that?) and the seat hurt my butt SO BAD. The next morning, I swore I was bruised "down there." Needless to say, I gave spinning the big ol' finger and didn't go again.

Once I was down about 40 pounds, I started to get bored with my gym routine and decided that it was time to give it another shot. I was nervous and scared going back in there, but once we got started, I actually like it! I wasn't sure if it was because I was lighter or that the teacher was A LOT nicer, but it was great!

-end of flashback-

So, there I was on Monday, looking for something new to do, and there was an opening in the spin class. I LOVED IT! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for something new and different. When it was over, I felt so accomplished and strong. It was the perfect exercise to get me going again.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Tag Team Gravity with my co-worker, which is a mixture of cardio and using the gravity machine. This is a big deal because I am missing my favorite class, ZUMBA, to do this. Please pray for me.

Anyone out there have any good exercises they can recommend?

Pudgie out,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment