Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Photos, photos, photos

Ga... Now, that I have signed-up for this an old a few people about it, I guess I need to post every day....

At the request of my co-workers, here are a few current photos of me for everyone to gawk at:


Me at my sister's high school graduation in 2005




March 2006 at the Supreme Court.
Thank you to an old classmate for posting that on Facebook...



Here's another good one from that trip.
Nothing looks better than when you are a chubby girl and someone takes a picture of you eating.


I was featured in an article in the Post-Gazette about blue jeans.
You can read the article at http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06340/743776-314.stm
This was about six months after joining Weight Watchers and around 40 pounds down

21st birthday party - February 2007
Down about 50 pounds


Here I am around 170 pounds in late August 2007 at a
Pirates game in my FAVORITE sports t-shirt!

I reached my lowest weight that year in December 2007. Here I am at 164.


Then... I decided to just eat whatever I went back up to about 175.
This is me in May 2008.

This is when I switched from Points to Core on WeightWatchers because if I counted one more point, I might have had to strangle someone.

I worked really hard, started running and exercised almost everyday. On July 7, 2008, I reached my goal weight of 160 and maintained that weight until the dreaded holiday season.

So, anywho, here is me at 160 in September 2008.

Right now, I'm at 168.6, so it's not THAT much of a difference... right?

And, this is what I will look like come June...

I actually bought that swimsuit. Crazy, right? It was $9, and I was feeling VERY motivated at the time. Right now, it's sleeping in one of my drawers.

Geez... posting all of those photos only took an hour. Now it's time to finished the dishes and watch the Biggest Loser and American Idol on DVR. GO TARA! GO ADAM AND ALLISON!

And maybe, if you are lucky, I will stop talking about myself tomorrow and start talking about my favorite topic, FOOD!

Forever your pudge,
-Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun! I love the name, and "forever your pudge" made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete