Sunday, May 10, 2009

Can you cut off your arm and count it as weight loss?



Ok... so now I'm mad.

I really did well this week. I wrote down everything I ate and used all my points. So, when I stepped on the scale this morning, I expected to see AT LEAST one pound gone. But, no... I saw...

169.7

Yeah... NOT HAPPY!

I usually don't do this because I am the kind of person who accepts the fact when I eat poorly and gain weight, but I SO DIDN'T DESERVE THIS! So... I'm making a list of what I think this could be...

1. I didn't eat dinner until 9:30 last night.

2. Today is the last day of Aunt Flo (TMI, I know, but hey, it can cause weight gain!)

3. My abs are still killing me from Sue's Cardio Interval class on Wednesday. A WW weigher-inner once told me that when your muscles are sore, they hold water and cause you to gain weight.

I could keep the list going, but I'm not. It's now time to refocus and make sure this week is a good week. I can't let this set me back. I WANT this SO BAD I can taste it. (hmm... bad pun...)

I CAN DO THIS, GOD DAMN IT!

Anyone else dealing with a tough time out there? How are you pulling through it?

Pudge-be-gone,
-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment