Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Words of Wisdom


I received a phone call from my friend at work today asking a very good Weight Watchers question. Here's how the conversation went down:
Friend of Pudgie: When following the Momentum program, how does the filling food thing work? Like, if I want to eat eight cups of chicken breasts, is it only 5 points because it is a filling food?

Pugdie: Yes, but, you must remember the old golden WW rule - Eat until you are full.

FP: Right, right. But, if I ate eight cups of chicken...

P: Yes, it's only five points, but it's eat until you are full, not until you puke.

I can't really judge when it comes to eating enormous amounts. I've been known to eat my weight in chicken and brown rice because it is a CORE food, and I can have as much as I want, theoretically.
I also ate about 3/4 of my birthday cake last year, which was a SHEET CAKE! I brought home the leftovers after work on Friday, and by Sunday it was GONE. I think I should strongly consider becoming a professional eater. I could totally do it!!
Your pudgie baby,
-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment